Friday, February 8, 2013

#PassportProblems

It's been a stressful semester with a lot of projects and homework assignments so I'm really excited that there's a three day weekend next weekend. Since one of my friends has a car this semester, we all decided that we would spend next weekend in Montreal.  Two weeks ago, we booked the hotel in the  so it seemed like everything was set in stone and nothing could go wrong. Until, I realized last week that my passport was soon to be expired......
 Immediately, I started looking into nearby post offices that could process passports, but nowhere could process it in time for me to go. I started freaking out, but luckily, parents always know how to save the day. My dad found a passport office in St. Albans that could process my passport in 3-5 days. Luckily, the office was able to get me an appointment quickly. I just had to bring my birth certificate or old passport, driver's license, and a 2x2 photo that's been taken within the past 6 months (Rite Aid takes passport pictures and there's one in Colchester, Essex Junction, and downtown Burlington!) My appointment was last Thursday and my passport got delivered on Monday! It looks like mission impossible was actually possible, so I'll officially be going to Montreal next week. It will be my first time going to Montreal, so I'll be sure to post a lot of pictures next week!

Hope you all enjoy your weekend! If you have any questions, e-mail or tweet away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment