Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer Jam 2012

In April, it was a month away from summer and my friends and I knew that exactly what we needed to buy-- a ticket to summer jam. We all went last year and it was such a fun time. What's cool about Summer Jam is that multiple artists come to it. Last year, I was looking forward to seeing Chris Brown, Big Sean, and Lupe Fiasco performing. This year, I wanted to see Big Sean again and other artists like B.o.B and Tyga, but once I heard that Nicki Minaj was going, I was pumped to see her performance the most since I'm such a big fan of hers. Needless to say, she was really good live. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera to bring to the concert to take videos, but here's who else performed at Summer Jam and pictures from both years!

Line up of this year's Summer Jam, which also includes Kid Ink





Last year's Summer Jam
Despite the bad weather this year, me and my friends still were determined to go.

1 comment: